Coaching is a recognized process which helps you to unlock your potential and live your life the way you want to. It has proven itself a tremendously beneficial process and is increasingly recognised by professionals, individuals and organisations. Coaching can help in many circumstances both at work (executive coaching) and outside of work (life coaching).
In increasingly busy lives it offers a professionally supported space that we call the ‘coaching alliance’ to explore particular issues or choices: what you want, where you are heading and how you may want to get there. Coaching can help with areas such as
- Increased self-awareness and fulfilment
- Crossroads in life
- Building self-confidence and self-esteem
- Coming to terms with new circumstances including health issues, redundancy, a fresh start
- Recognising and tapping into your own resilience, energy and skills
If you are approaching it from a work perspective coaching can be helpful in a number of circumstances including
- Looking for promotion or leadership opportunities
- Meeting the challenges of initial, middle and senior management roles
- Wanting to inspire and motivate your team
- Exploring your skill set and where that is taking you
- Improving communication skills and personal impact
- Responding to feedback or giving it
- Transitional stages such as growing business, change of roles, redundancy or retirement
- Dealing with significant challenges and pressure, and more…
Coaching gives you the opportunity to explore these issues and gain perspectives and test consequences and opportunities and to take actions to improve things for you.
Laura is based in East Cornwall and works primarily across the South West of England. Coaching is undertaken nationally by Skype and telephone.